Student Travel Authorization and Reimbursement
For Google Sheets form: (Please read before clicking on the link)
- Click on the link provided below
- Under "File" click "Make a Copy" (This step is extremely important because this is a document open to editing for all students. If you don't make a copy, your edits are going to be shown on the original form)
- If you don't want to make a copy of the form on Google Sheets, you can click "File", "Download As", and then "Microsoft Excel" if you prefer working in Excel.
- Edit the form for the need that you have (authorization or reimbursement).
- For the approval: complete form up to section 3: Estimated Expenses, then save and print (or save and email to Jalene). The Assumption of Risk form only needs your signature and cannot be emailed, as it needs to be a "wet" signature.
- For the Authorization form: Obtain all necessary approval signatures (not electronic) before travel takes place. After the trip, include a copy of this approved/signed form with other receipts.
- For the reimbursement (usually) after travel: complete this form with the actual expenses and amounts to be reimbursed to you, adjusted to be at or less than the amount of funding.
- Bring (or email) receipts and these forms to Jalene McDonald, 1084 KMBL or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link To Student Travel Authorization and Reimbursement Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U6YPnFy0y15UdFxDHBtGZ3S2WqhjodxQFuj8vLScDUQ/edit#gid=0